Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'm not a hater

Hello ! Sorry for not posting anything lately hehe by the way i just saw a comment on one of my post about tina and knoon, and thanks for the anonymous who bravely made a short comment about my post , i'm really thankful because finally someone read my post (?) HAHAHA okay so here i just wanna clarify about something.


I'm not a hater of her, and either her choice to getting back with knoon AND also,  i'm not against gay/lesbian relationship or whatever it says. I'm really an open-minded person about sexual orientation thingy. So please don't misunderstanding me. The latest post about Tina and Knoon was just some of my silly thoughts, i really love Tina i really am. But it's just.... since Tina hasn't reveal yet about her sexual orientation to public so i made some assumptions and thoughts that she'd perhaps dating a boy. But it doesn't mean that i support her for being "normal" rather than "les", it's just you know........i was just imagining. I support what is the best for her.

I really love her the way she is, and if in the near future she's really a les i still support her, because the best for her is the best for us as her fans, right?

And thanks for the "dumbest post" :D , but if you said that Tina obviously a les just because she did YON, let's take a look to Dew she once had in relationship with Zee matanawee but now she has relationship with gold (if i'm not wrong), we never know the real truth behind every story of someone' life.

And that time (when i wrote that post) i just knew that her bandmate were lesbians, so i was lil bit shocked because the first time i saw them (it was in mid 2013) they had long hair and i don't even know that they are lesbians so i'm kinda surprised . And also i'm not come from Thailand, so i don't know if there are so many thailand people being les or tom or whatever. BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN I HATE THEM FOR BEING LESBIANS. OH GOD.


xoxo -monika

No comments:

Post a Comment