Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Aloha !

"I thought life would be easy but I was wrong…. "
Aloha !

I always remember the sentence my teacher’ once ever said to me, the first time I met her in TKJ’ Lab and it was also my first time came to Lab “school is just a dream, when you’re still in school it means you still dreaming, once you leave this school that time you’re wake up from your dream”.

I just figured out her words NOW , school is the easiest part of our lives, all you need is just go to that place, you don’t need anything else. Teacher is the kindest boss you’ve ever had. No doubt, they called “the second parents”. There is No worries. The Teachers ALWAYS give you the second chance for all the mistakes you’ve done. You met your real friend(s) make a lot of memories with them. From school you know everything, knowing all types of people, figured out your true friends, even you figured out your true self. Graduated from high school is not the end, but is just a beginning! And I have to tell you that I JUST WOKE UP FROM MY SLEEP. MY LONG SLEEP.

Graduated from high school and being unemployed for almost 3 months has made me thinking a lot. Of what exactly happens to me, I didn’t pass the university test, my only hope for being college student was all failed and blurr, looking for a job is not that easy, not as easy as I thought. I feel like it’s better for me to die young. Life’s getting hard each day


Be grateful for what you have now :)

-xoxo monika

No comments:

Post a Comment