Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Selamat tanggal 11 September


WHOA! As today September 11th I’m officially 18! YEAAAAYYYY Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!







I’m so so HAPPY  ^^! This year's different! SO different with another years ago,  I celebrated my birthday with my family, my parents and my lil bro, this year also the first time I celebrate with happiness because as what i always wish to god, that i want my family back, AND YES! this year my family is back :D there's no war in home, no tears and the important thing is............... dad and mom remember that today is my birthday !!!!!!!!!! hehe :* (gak biasanya mereka ingat secepat itu) in the early morning when i haven't even wake up, they already talked about my birthday in the living room, talk about what gift they should give to me, well that means in this year my parents getting better than before and of course Alloh granted my wishes :D Allhamdulillah.

*coughs* well, so.... im now 18, and in this age i should be maturer than last year and of course be better than before (i hope so, amin) . I've been through so many meaningful moments of my life , and i'll never forget all those moments i've passed with laughs and tears, those moments that made me become the now Monika :D, i feel the significant changes in myself :D i can't tell what is like but i feel like......... i feel i'm becoming more mature in each year, and that's the good thing i should be grateful, and the only wish my father said to me was he hoped i'll soon get a better job and chase my dream :D

Talking about birthday, i also wanna share my last year birthday experience, that was the last time :'( i celebrated in school and the first and last time i blow candle in class, OMO! i suddenly miss that moment so muchhhh ❤❤ i still remember when the class tricked me and yah! Bu Dina! i got tricked by em' it was................. awkward, embarrassing and annoying moment HAHAHAHA thanks guys!


 this is the pics taken from last year birthday.











that was a great time :D

The point is i'm very grateful Alloh still give me the chance to live my life till this moment, and had given me so many things that i couldn't even tell, and i hope i can be better person, all the good things will come to me and may the luck always in my favor. Be stronger and more patient, and of course hope i can get a better life in the future AMEEEEEEEEN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment