Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Catatan pertama (First note)

 'Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one'
— Bruce Lee

I'm Back.
I know you miss me hehe:D

Talking about the quote above, i just realized that bruce lee was right, never pray for an easy life because life will never be easy, when you think your life's going easy there are two things. First. You will never get a lesson. Second. Because you have no lesson you'll never learn. Learning is the important thing for human kind to keep alive in this reality, just like how could einstein found that theory of relativity if he didn't learn how to solve it? why we should go to school and have education? because our parents want us to learn something in school that will make us become a better person in the future. How could we walk if we never try to learn how to walk?






























Hello! This Monika speaking. The previous one is not me. The person who typed the paragraph above is not me xD





I'm so happy and feel relieved right now because tonight and tomorrow i'm freeee ! No more  back-breaking-job! because tomorrow i'm gonna stay at home and enjoy the moment. YEEAAAAAHHHHHH

So talking about what i have done in the past few days, there are millions tons of words i could tell you but i don't know if i can do it or not, so the only thought that came cross my mind every single time now is "reality is fucking cruel, reality is fucking cruel, reality is fucking cruel, reality is fucking cruel, reality is fucking cruel. " that words keep coming on my mind T_T okay i'm not gonna cry, but you know, this little girl need shoulder to lay this pity head on, and take a break! in my workplace i met new people who are different from what i've met in school. No! they're not being mean to me or i get scolded by them but, their gaze towards me makes feel uneasy every single time and moreover they really love mocking behind me, underestimate me and think some stupid shits about me, sometimes i wanna cry and tell them that i'm just like other people, i can do what other people do, but i can't . Everything turns out, become different from the old one, in the workplace there's no people who kinder than your school friends, and there's no people who more care than your bestfriend, all of them are careless, they don't give a fuck about you BUT if we talk about that talent "mocking behind someone' back" they are the winners. When they give their humiliating gaze towards me, there are only 2 options i have. One. I try to not give a shit and. Two. I  try to accept it. But sometimes i choose both of them, first  trying/pretending to not give a single fuck and then accept all those gazes and think that "i'm just popular and they really wanna know me". That's it, and in the end there are so many things i learned from that, for example
do not ever underestimate and humiliate someone by their weakness because, One. There's no people who worth to be humiliated and underestimated, Two. If we do it to a person we are more pathetic than that person.

And for me seeing someone do something harsh or bad to me is the sign for myself to never do that to other people because i know how the feel as being humiliated.

When you've been treated unfairly by someone:
Bad people will take a revenge by treating someone bad and do something harsh to other people.
Good people will take a lesson by never treat someone that way because they know how that feel.


No comments:

Post a Comment