Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Next Level

 "Get ready to the next Level of this game called LIFE"



Hello this is monika at your service! 

Miss me? 
Hehehe
I’ve been very busy lately :D but that’s good because it means i have something to do, i'm no longer stay-at-home girl, which is usually i've spent by doing nothing . Recently, I was busy looking for a job,  and now……. Alhamdulillah I got a job eventhou it’s not a job that I was hoping for but the good thing is i'm officially out of my comfort zone as a student and start to challenge myself . I met new people, new faces and new experience HAHAHAHAHAHA. And the only thing i know is..... that I AM A COWARD AND A PESSIMIST. Yes! i'm a pessimist and i don't know that i can be this pessimist. I'm too scared. Insecure. And full of worries but i'm very grateful that i have strong, and optimist parents. They always encouraged me whenever i'm down. They don't let me suffered alone because things getting harder, people become mean to me, worries will come to me everytime, and yes John Legend was right! He's Right! "The world is beating you down" and the only thing you should know that whenever you fall always remember you have to stand up and be okay because everthing will be aright in the end. I hope so. And i'm also glad to hear news about my friends where Ema and Loli ready for their college-life, Irma Rara and Lita fighting for the job they have just like me. LIME now is A group of Busy girls. Hope we can meet in the next time :)








No comments:

Post a Comment