Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Ugly Duck

Iseng-iseng liat tulisan dulu di folder pc. I found a story i've made when i'm in the bad of the bad mood (i guess)
the tittle is "UGLY DUCK"
here it is





You know I feel so angry, hopeless, and treat unfairly , the reason?  Cause I was born being not-so-good-looking, I don’t have fair skin and I’m over weight those two things ruined my life my entire mood whenever I remember how miserable I am.  Can’t god just give me those things? . When I was in elementary the only plus I have is “Smart”  .  I am smarter than anyone in school cause no one can’t beat me in the first rank of class. So when I envy towards someone cause they skinny, I can accept and thinking that god must be fair cause everybody has their plus-minus ,so the plus I have is I am smart. But…. by the time flies,  I went to junior high school AND now Iam senior ,  I realized that i’m not that smart, well  I might be smarter than some people but it’s not the plus , cause everyone can beat me I mean I’m not that smart who in the first rank of class or have good grades I’m just a common girl with full of lacking. I’m not special . Where is the “Everyone’s all the same they have plus-minus” ? the only I have is minus. I have nothing to being proud about, I have nothing to show off or even make my own self proud to be me.  My friend were beautiful even some of em’ have fair skin and ALMOST ALL OF EM’ are skinny!!!! You know I never have close friend who has body bigger than me. It’s not fair because I always trying to lose weight but the result? SUCKS! Ican’t even lose 1 kg. Whenever I go to the canteen and all of my friends can choose their food happily cause they have no worry about their weight cause they already fuckin slim. But me? I also want to! I want to choose my meals happily without getting worried. But I CAN’T and always end up full of regrets . A friend even eat much more than me but she still in her ideal weight fuck me right? I always feel desperate whenever I look in the mirror on may way home. Stoop-shouldered, fat T____T


No comments:

Post a Comment