Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Jangan dibaca! Tulisan Absurd

I can’t sleep because I have so many thoughts on my mind. I’m under pressure right now life’s getting hard. . My father’s sick for almost 3 days actually almost a month but the last three days his condition getting worse . And so today I’m officially graduate from high school and I’m also quite satisfied of my score hehe Allhamdulillah Ya Alloh , but I’m still on my periode so I can’t Sholat :( so i can't show to Alloh how grateful I am today /crying a river/. But in the other hand I feel so sad cause of my fathers’ condition. He didn’t go to work for a week I don’t know how tell this (well I shouldn’t tell this on here heheheheh) well the point is tonight I can’t sleep for some reasons so I’m gonna write something absurd now xD

……

......

……….



Let’s talk about my mom. I don’t know but day by day i adore her in unique way. You know sometimes she can be an evil, but sometimes she can be like an angel too. (just went to market helped mommy do some fhhrhaqfrhahrafb thing for a while fiuuuhh it's 10.30 pm) okay so.... i'm on omegle right now and find a 19 yo boy, well talk about omegle i actually really want to share about my experience being "regular-member" on omegle hahahaha well i'm not that "regular-member" hahahahahaha as you know i have nothing to do when that long holiday came ( 10 apr-19 may) so i just go online not-almost-everyday-but-well-you-can-say-that whateverrrrrr~ so i have not-so-many experience but i can say i had valuable experience. I met some people with different characteristic and thoughts.
Sometimes if i the day is my day i find a good one and have a nice chat. Ya-you-know-lah.
 
i'm lil bit sleepy /hoam :O
right now it's almost 00.00

stalking some cute tomboys is my new hobby actually HAHAHAHAH Hell yeah. Here are some cute tomboys i find attractive


My Lovely Tina Suppanad ❤❤❤❤❤
Cute Doctor Jeab Lalana  ❤❤❤❤
So Manly Annindy Ann  ❤❤❤
Fuckin' Hot Erika Linder


I really want to upload their photos but my connection suckssssssss


well byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment