Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Catatan Ketiga


One, two, three, four five, the bell is ringing.

i have to survive in this kind of feeling



Hi………

This is monika speaking.





Tiring day, tiring week.



This 3rd week was the first time doing my overnight shift job and i had to stayed up all night. As i write this post i'm still a bit sleepy because for past few days(it's about 2/3 days) i've been slept for only 4 hours in a day. But don't be worry i'm okay over here heheh. You must be wondering what's this week story will be, am i right? well not very special because I keep thinking about quitting my job….. i feel like i'm suck.. and it's really painful for me to do this job over and over. So... this week story is still the same as the previous one, where i'm still in the adapting-zone but now more intense and closer ,sometimes i'm thinking about the changes in myself i don't know why but it's getting harder for me to get close to other people, i was a really easy going person and it's easier for me to get to know people but now seems like i'm not that easy-going person as i used to.It's just too awkward to start a conversation , i remember one of my coworker told me "come on get rub shoulders with the others, don't keep waiting someone to ask you to come, because you can join us whenever you feel bored". But still, i don't know how to join them, i mean it's not that easy they are older than me we don't have any similarity so what should i say to them? what is your favorite singer? what's you favorite artist? what kind of music do you listening? do you like K-pop? Hell no. So, to keep a distance from them i tried to focus only on my job there's nothing else.

In this week time goes faster than usual i have no idea about what's happened but in overnight shift time goes really fast, i swear (it's a good thing to be thankful. Since i don't like this job) hahaha. I worked from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m with one hour break, my more-like-leader always asked if i want to go to the toilet or not but i always refused and said i don't want to go to the toilet because i don't want to take a pee nor poop, and they were really confused because how can i hold to not pee for almost 8 hours long, hahaha.

As i said before, i'm gettnig close to every people around me, it was very nice because from that i got this one lesson:

Do not easily believe with what we see in person, because what we see outside is not always the same inside.


Yes! that's right what the wise people always said the only person you should believe is yourself, no one else.


(oh my gawdd suddenly my eyes feels soooo heavy i'm so sleeeeeepppppyyyy and i have to end this post right now)

Well , last but not least, i can only hope the best for me and my job, all i need now is strength and support.


Oh yea the opening of Yes or no 2.5has been released i really want to make a post about it but i don't have time, i hope i can make one. Aaaand the last news of EXO is now about Luhan that choose to out from EXO hmmm............... not a good news but hope the best for them.

I'll end this post here :) jalja



-xoxo monika

No comments:

Post a Comment