Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Catatan ke-4 (The Fourth Note - One-valuable-month)

Hello this is monika speaking!
How was your day? mine is great. Never been this great before heheh xD



Well...... so finally i've passed working on this job for one month, it's a really short time, like really.
So something happened in the company where i work at, for good's sake all the new employees are being off, it means more like we don't go to work for the time being. It's really surprising because this news just spread out last two days and published today, yeah today just today the company told us that we're going to off, no more back-breaking job. Kinda disappointed yet happy hahahaha xD because i started to enjoy this job and get closer to the people around me, but just today we were told that we will not work in there anymore, but i also feel happy because considering all those burdens that keep me alive yet-dying-inside will done and over..... fyuuhhhh. I only passed 1 month considering i still have another 2 months to go, and the official statement will out in monday whether i continue this job or not, so i don't know what will happen and what is my fate going to be, just hope for the best and luck for me. I can't talk a lot about the things in this week, well it's just i feel more comfortable than before, and i can finally get rub shoulders with my coworkers. I just began to endure all the difficulties. But what can i say? i have to end this job soon...... OKAY stop talking about this.

So i'll let that news end here, and start to revealed and expressed what i feel about working on this job, so....... *ekhem* well, i am so glad and feel lucky because all the smoothness i've been through in all of my whole days in this one month, i've learned so many valuable lessons that god gave me through this job, i learned how to be a good person in my adult-zone, i figured out what kind of person i am, i learned how to respect people, i met new people that i have never met before, those kind of people. The most important is i learned to survive in that kind of environment and people around, i learned to get up and stand up for myself after people got me down, and now i know that reality isn't as beautiful as what we thought it could be, all the things you were imagining will never happens if you do not build it by yourself, people will always judge you no matter what, but listening to their bullshit and feeling bad after you heard it is not the solution, ignore and keep it as a lesson is the right choice, people will treat you unfairly, not because they hate you it's just they want to. Yes people just want to hear what they want to hear not what you want to say , people just want to see what they're wanting to see not what you actually do. So if you're hoping for other people to love you and care about you or happy to having you near them, will make you tired and pressured and depressed at the same time, stop looking for a chance to get in to other people's circle and start to make your own circle. And i too acknowledged that i've been so childish and immature to my family especially my mom, i'm sorry mama :"( because in the first week of work i always went home crying and complaining about how bad and stress my work is, and that makes my mom feel guilty after all, she even once crying because of it, i'm just a bad child for her :( because you know it was really hard at first, all the job and people they're just............... ah~

Okay now shall we go to another story? okay.
So did i ever talking about my coworkers? no? okay let me introduce them to you......... they're just a group of girls with good relation with each other, they're nice and funny, they also encouraged me and i feel so blessed whenever they do it to me,  because i feel appreciated and needed, and fyi my coworkers well i can say... the kindest group in the workplace compared with another group i've ever knew and met. And all my friends know it too and i am so blessed they really understand me and they accepted me as who i am. They are:
Mba Juni, Mba Puji, Mba Noni, Mba Uci, Mba Sari, Mba Yuli (known as Tuyul), Mba Aty, Mba Desi, Mba Dewi, Mba Wiwi, Mba Osin, Mba Nur, Mba Nupus, Mba Heni woah they're so many haha actually still more than this but i forgot their name heheh.

That was my opinion about my coworkers and now i'm gonna show you my new friends that i met in the workplace as a new employee which's they are also new employee.
Having a friend that always there for you is the best thing you could ever had as a human being, yes we need a friend no matter what we are, where we come from, what language we speak, how much money we have in our bank account, we still need a friend, so do i :D (this post goona be a longpost), i always thankful because i met them in my workplace, they are just like me a common fresh-graduate girl, they are Pipit, Mega and Nyoman they are my friends from test-interview era haha, Pipit, she's the closest friend among all, i met her (i still remember) in the second interview of getting this job, she's really friendly and kind, she's from majalengka and 2 years older than me, we talk about people we meet, all the funny things we could think of, and talk about her relationship with her boyfriend and her so-called boyfriend, she's also funny hahaha we've been through all the way together, and our place in the workplace is near. And there are Mega and nyoman, Mega she's the first friend i met in there, she's from cirebon, her gesture and voice similar with my junior mate nanda haha and they are also has the same hometown, she's funny too. About nyoman she's really calm and cute, in the first week of work four of us always going all over the workplace together, but with the time flies we're being apart because of the break-time, we don't have the same break-time so we only meet when the time work start and end. If they are my friend from the test-era i also met with some people intuitively, they are Nure, Melli, May, Tia, and Nur. Nure and Melli are pipit's coworkers so we often meet because i'm close with pipit yeah just like that and we're friends til now, about May, Tia and Nur it's really common, we see each other then i start to have conversation with them and walaaaaa we're friends hahaha xD it's really happy to meet them :D such a wonderful time and friends.


Woahh i talked to much. Well to the well, The point is this month is a valuable month i've ever had after "PKL" era hahaha xD
No pain No gain.
All the pain you had will makes you stronger.












Gonna end this post here..... byee


wait for the next story, will ya?

-xoxo monika

No comments:

Post a Comment