Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Catatan kedua (Second Note- Adaptation)



This is monika speaking.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii apa kabar? I hope you all had a great time. Amin

So, I’ve been doing this job for 2 weeks long. The progress is... so far so good, alhamdulillah, although there's always different story in every each day, and FYI it always made my heart stops everytime i go to my workplace (because i always worried about what would happen to me) but that's okay. So…… in this second weeks was the time for me adapted to the people around and the result is..... i, myself can finally open my heart for people around me *ceileh*. But sometimes my laziness still haven't properly adapted to this kind of new world, masih suka angot-angotan heuuuuuuhhh...... ya gitu it's like I’m not all-ready for this kind of stuff. But from here step by step i learn to be a good adult because in my opinion im just too childish for people at my age which's nice.

Just like what I’ve said in the previous post the people i met in my workplace are different from my friends but this is life, they are of course maturer yups, because 'the age factor' haha. Nevermind. Disetiap hal juga selalu ada dua sisi berbeda dari diri gue yang makin lama keliatan yaitu "the optimist and the pessimist" ya! when things hit me they are always in my mind fighting over each other and sometimes i almost dying inside for being crazy but they are the big affect for myself to choose every options and opportunities that life has given me. Which is nive HAHAHA

Oh yea today is Eid al Adha ! Selamat idul adha untuk para sapi dan kambing diluar sana :).
You must be wondering why i'm start posting every once a week and posting this kind of things, right? the reason is...... for this 3 months (mungkin) i only have one day free, from all of my work which is in every sunday so , that's why kemungkinan, the possibility every sunday i will come to here and tell my story well it's not that interesting story but the valuable one! so that (i hope) after 3 months i can reread all of my story here and take a look back of what i've done for this short time hahahaha brilliant rite?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


So this time story is just like the quote above, it's all about the progress and i'm kinda agree with that, all we need to face the progress is adaptation, we need to adapt to everything around us and how we do that? by daring. Yes that's it. Sometimes is so hard for me to accept the things because, me everytime:

"this is not working ! this is not gonna be working."

But when i start to dare my self then there you go. We just need daring ourselves if we want to get out of all these shits. I know talk is easy but when it comes to the reality... well we can say it's quite complicated but if we believe and think about the good things that will come to us if we brave enough to handle all the struggle, trust me dengan sendirinya you adapted to it. Ya saya tau, i too still learning but at least i've ever felt and faced it. And it works. Pokoknya all the tears that fall down not wasted deh, because from that tears you learned to survive, there's always a good thing that waits for you, always.

xoxo -monika

No comments:

Post a Comment