Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Why people being Gay/Lesbian

I’m not trying to be psychologist … and I’m not trying to get attention in here but this something more-like-thoughts keep bothering me, just like in this late night where I’m supposed to be sleep but in reality I’m wide awake cause of I’m still thinking about it. Well *ehem* /coughing/ I’m gonna write this crap on here because NOW this blog is like my diary yes um…… okay so this is about Being gay…………. *long silence*…………… but first of all let me say thanks to yes or no movie and Tina Jittaleela because from that movie and her I always curious about gay-life I mean I’m not interested in such a thing but more like my curiosity is in the level UP like I kept thinking and imagining and assuming what’s exactly being gay is and also thanks to all 9gagers because of you all who keep talking about gay-life, being gay, gay marriage, gay parade, becoming gay or whatsoever thing. So this thought came up to my mind tonight:

There are 2 Types of Gay:

1. They are Gay.

2. They choose to be gay.

One day I checked 9gag just wanted to see if there were any post that can cheer me up or whaterrrr but then I found a post where the OP’s a girl and her post like I don’t really remember but it was a meme “A blondie girl liked my status on face book and now I’m becoming lesbian” and the comment section goes like….. there’s a boy who gave a comment suddenly I forget -_- well if I’m not wrong his point was “I thought sexual orientation is giving by birth, we were born with it so if you like a girl because of something else It doesn’t count you as a lesbian” at first I was like “is he dumb or something? Of course sexual orientation is not only by birth but THE ENVIRONMENT play the biggest part of why people turn being gay/lesbian” but tonight I rethinking about it and yeaa just like that -_-. Well his comment did not made me believe 100% about what he just said but it made another assumption, my assumption about being gay.

The reason of the first type

Yes We were born with it this is from my experiences, I have a friend when I was in elementary, she said she had crush on me and said she prefer a girl than boy , girl is more attractive. I was shocked because i’m still 10 y/o at that time I know nothing about like/love someone, the only thing I know that boys are more attractive than girls because I also had crush on someone but I didn’t want to date him hahaha yea because i thought he just attractive not like I want him to be my special boy-friend or something he’s just handsome with white skin and didn’t talk much i like that kind of man until now. Okay forget about my story back to my girl-friend , but the other hand I’m not really surprised because her appearance was more like a boy , yes she’s a tomboy short hair, love playing football, love sport, I mean it’s so rare to see a lil girl who likes those kind of things right? the other case happened when I’m in shs I had another friend who have similar “character” like her but it’s a boy , it was like everyone-knew-about-his-sexual- orientation I mean he acts like a girl really feminine but not that feminine I mean he’s cute and soft and have more girl friends than boys. And the last thing I know he was in relationship with a man so this thing came up to my mind. There are people who attracted to the same gender as them not because of the environment,  let's we talk about in the first case it was when I was in elementary school we don’t even know about being gay or attracted to the same/opposite gender as us, we have no idea about that, so if “the environment” takes part in this case it’s a big NO I know her family they're good , she wasn’t an abused child, she had parents and a sister (I think). When I asked why she likes me She said to me “I think girl is more attractive than boys and I prefer like a girl than have to like a boy”. She’s just 10 y/o how come ?? And the other case is… well he acted like a girl if you know what I mean he doesn’t even take a glance for girls, for him girl just like his friend because if-you-met-him-you-will-understand it’s like a big banner on his head saying “NO ROOM FOR GIRL”. So that means they are the true Gay/Lesbian , you can’t stop them because they were born with it, the only thing you supposed to do is support them i mean don't try to judge them . And this type is the reason there are some people who did transgender. IMHO

The reason for the second type

Well, you must already know about this but IMO this type comes from:

1. Bad memories/things in the past (such as physical/mental abuse when were kid, raped, sodomy etc. )

2. Experiences (got hurt by the opposite sex like really bad, can’t have a long relationship which’s make you tired).

3. Friends.

4. Coworker.

5. Friend of friend.

Yes people around us but The worst thing I’ve ever found was because of the follow-the –trend thingy, they start being gay just want to follow the trend they said it’s cool !.



Usually people who’s in this type figured out that they “feel” they like/love the same gender as them is in their early 20’s so on or when that “experience” comes to them. HAAHAHAHAHA and of course when they meet “those” people. I don’t want to be rude. And usually they still like the opposite gender as much as they like the same one. And the same thing happens with the first type, when the first type trying to love the opposite gender (man loves women) they’ll definitely still like the same one.

Why is that? Because this based on my research I have a friend on facebook but not that close I met her when I join a Tina Jitaleela’s fanpage she’s always complain about her life about how lonely she is, and one day she posted a status like this “is it wrong if we still love a person who has the same gender as us even when we were already married?” and some of girls start commenting like “it’s okay as long as your hubby allowed it” , “it’s okay if the person is me” and then comment goes more like lovey-dovey, and some times later she posted her picture with her “girlfriend” why I assume like that? because They were kissing each other’ lips yes.



Okay this is just some silly opinions of mine don’t take it serious because I’m not psychologist either God. So yeah I’ll end this post here bye bye


xoxo -monika

No comments:

Post a Comment