Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Ramadhan ^^

Recently I feel like really want to make some short story because I have so much good Ideas on my mind about that, the plot the main characters the ending , but it’s just so difficult for me to start, I mean I don’t know how to start it. Whenever I start to write, I always end up like nothing’s going on on my mind it’s blurrrrrr and I have no idea afterwards. I told my friend about this and she said "you should write all of the point of your story" then i was like "oh okay i get it" but then i'm like "wtf was that?" -_- okay so.....





HAHAHAHAHAHA i don't really have something to tell about xD






Well, another things happened to me lately , i didn't pass SBMPTN test :( and the other thing is i also didn't pass a PTS test, it was my biggest regret cause it means that i can't be a college student for this year T_____T i think i should pray harder and of course work harder. I hope Allah will give the best for me. Amen. Whenever i have conversation with my parents about my failure getting to university they always say "You're just too lazy and didn't work hard" AND YES! IAM ! but seriously i don't know, it feels like i'm sinking into a deep laziness, but in my deepest heart i myself actually wanting to get out of this situation , i don't want to be a burden for my parents i also don't want to make problem anymore. BUT HOW???????? I DO AS I CAN, I DID MY BEST ( I THINK) WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN?

And these days i feel moreeeeeee selfish about what happens to me but the other hand i feel worried about what will happen to me too, i'm scared that i couldn't pass this reality and being a dumbass. Well i know i'm just too much worried. You know. Oh yea Happy RAMADHAN i know it's too late but who cares? as long as it still Ramadhan why not? it's the 20th, 10 days left,  nothing's good happen to me. *geez* I got sick for almost 2 weeks yeah such a tough month but i'm okay now so you don't have to be worried ^^~ and some bad  things happened to me in this month but it's okay, hope i'll be better before-after.



and this is what my foot looks like when i got diagnosed "thypus" but my parents think that i got
Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) because of those red spots all over my body.





the point is i just want to post something cause i haven't post for a long time i miss this blogggggg so muccccchhhhhhh ❤❤❤❤ and this november this sweety officially 3 years old!! I'm so Happpppyyyyyyyyy ^^~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment