Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Year-book Photoshoot

Last Monday and Tuesday I and my friends were having photoshoot for our year-book photo.

Day 1

The first place was in Multimedia Lab. It’s quite fun we were put make up on and Nana helped us as a ‘make-up artist’ haha well she’s not that pro but i should give her two thumbs for her work. :D We wore our own costume. Since our concept was ‘Dream’ so we wore costume match with our future Job .

Here are the snapshot….










Riri played role as a Teacher . Well I really like her in that costume cause she fits really well :D





Loli as a… I didn’t know what she was about but she said she become kinda .. a secretary or an employee the best is her chemise. I love it a lot



Lita she played role as a secretary my favorite is her skirt actually it’s a really cute skirt



Same with Loli and Lita Irma was a secretary. I don’t know what to say but she looks really feminine with that costume .


Day 2

We went to Grand Wisata to do photoshoot, cause the first day we only took photo for our group so in the next day we took photo together (all member of class), from the beginning it was kinda sucks I was with Riyan we were waiting for Sofyan almost 1 hour cause he came late, then when we’re in half way to Grand Wisata Sofyan’s gone to the different way, finally just me and Riyan . After we arrived at GW we were going nowhere cause we didn't know where exactly our destination , at first they said the photoshoot would be in A River. BUT THEN, when I and riyan just arrived to the River they said “no! don’t go to the river, go to celebration park” what the hell is tha -_- we don’t even know where it is. Then we go back and looking for the Celebration Park. After we arrived at the park there’s come another fuvking problem. Some of my friend said we can’t took photoshoot in there cause some security didnt allow it. We have to go by the procedure. -_____- . By the time flies I decided to take some picture with Lita and loli we were wandering all the way….





 









after long..long…long….long….wait finally we can do photoshoot :fiuh

No comments:

Post a Comment