Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Happiness in this early year^^

Hiiii!

This is Monika speaking !
How are you? I know you miss me, lol
Hope you had wonderful and meaningful times in this early 2015.

WOW!!!! It's 2015 ! Yeah and it's the 13th day, time flies really fast right? actually time itself is not really important, but what you do to spend it is the most important, because i have been asking my self about, "Why time goes really fast when i'm listening to some musics on my phone but it stops moving when i'm in my workplace?". Yeah, so I've come to the conclusion that is not the time that either goes fast nor stop, it's simply because what kind of activities we do to spend it, it depends on what kind of things we do. Yeah that's it, so is not the time that goes fast it's because when i listen to some musics the activities make me feel comfy and of course happy, so i feel i don't want to end it, i want it more and more, and the opposite goes to when i'm in my workplace, i don't like the job and simply i want to end it as soon as possible. The desire to want something more and more and to stop something as soon as possible are the reason about how time actually works.

And talking bout how's my day going....
It's quite good, *coughs* you know.... have i told you about my new job? NO???

So........ As I write this post I’m in the middle of my job, yes i quit my first Job in PT !#$%@%@#%$#% *can’t tell you here* so now I’m in my second job I work as $^%765&%72$@63$^4 . AHAHAHAHAHAH XD . Well it’s not the point because the point is……. I just want to tell you that Alloh had gsve me so much pleasure and happiness in this early year hope i always blessed in every each day.


First, I had the opportunity to quit my job without worry about where am i going to do after I quit my job, because my dad’ friend gave me the chance to work in here (my current job) and so far, this job is better than the previous one where I don’t have to cry every time I went home after working. But as what people say “there’s no perfect job in this world except you are the chairman or  the son of the chairman of the company”. Yeah nothing’s perfect , even SNSD Yoona has wrinkles, that means you will never get a perfect job, even if your job is your dream job, there are always pressures, which can make you depressed. But i'm grateful because everything just become better.

*It's raining here at my office*


Everything just perfect, i don't know why.

Second, i also quit my Roleplayer-life for real,  yes i know!! i've told you the same exact thing like almost century ago about me leaving RP but this time is REAL. I've told my close friends that i'm a girl who loves Kai and Taehyun so much and i'm more comfortable and confident being tg (Transgender) RP, that's all. You know, i really want to do it for like year ago but i don't have any courage back then so i think, this is the right time and YOU KNOW WHAT? their reactions were unbelievable, Thank you so much! Sene, Jihyo Noona and Aerin *i hope you read this wherever you are*. And now i'm getting closer to them by our real contact such as Line and Bbm, not only them but also i'm getting closer with my Mommy, no! My first bestfriend in RPW, Victoria Eomma and my best-best noona ever Cherrypie! What a great thing, isn't?

First..second.. oh now the third

Okay well, i don't know what to say about this but......

TINA LIKED MY POST ON INSTAGRAM!!!!!!!!! 



i know! i'm just way too exaggerated, yeah what's so important about she liked my post? huh? do i get more followers after she do that? NO! is she know you afterwards? NO? what so good about that? huh? DAMMIT! It's not about she liked my post but it tells me that she really noticed me my post she knows that there's a girl who loves her so much, and she appreciated that by liking my post!!! That's it! That's the point.



So yeah those are lil bit sneak peak of how's 2015 going for me.



-xoxo monika




No comments:

Post a Comment