Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Stabber

“Insting gue dalam menebak pribadi seseorang itu hampir ga pernah salah”



I feel upset, SOOO UPSET.

Seriously, I feel like being stab by something which’s I considered as an important thing and I thought it’ll never hurt me.

You know, I’m kind of person who straight forward if I hate something I will hate it no matter what, SO I’m trying hard to being real. I don’t want something fake, well what I really mean is………. If I hate something I will not pretend to like it, just go with yourself. (Except : to appreciate something) that’s why many people hates me HAHAHAHAHA. Especially to something you love. Why would people being fake to something they loved? For example if you have shoes and you really comfortable whenever you wear it, so you wear it everyday but actually in your deepest heart you don’t like your shoes but you just don’t want to say it cause you don’t want to hurt the people who gave it to you , so you pretend to like it but in the other hand you try hard to dump that shoes. As for me , it’s simple just stop wear that shoes and change with the new one, am i right? Kenapa susah payah harus berpura-pura? If you change your shoes , the person who gave it to you , will not be hurt. They would think that you prefer the new one, it’s normal. Or don’t wear it everyday. Why would you want to dump that shoes?



Okay it’s not the point, the point is I feel so upset right now, cause I just found out that someone stabbed me, THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment