Find Me On!

Facebook  Twitter  Instagram Gmail

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fucking Lonely

“Just yesterday I… I was friends with all of them but… it says here that… they moved away? They left? They’re gone? Why? Am I really alone?”
“Yeah, you’re really fucking alone. We’re all alone, except you don’t live long enough to realize it.”

The quotes above are from my favorite  fanfiction ever Anterograde Tomorrow. I just realized that the character's pain is just like..... ugh.... deep inside. I do really care about  my life, the people, the moment and everything. And today as i wrote this post i really fucking understand that i'm officially alone. fucking alone.

Why? because i think that some people just do not really care about me they're just trying to be kind. And the only thing i have to do is accept it and do not care about what their reasons. Im just a fucking moron with full of expectation that maybe people will care about me. HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH.

“Pity’s pretty fucking expensive from someone who can’t care.”

that the sentence i love too. Yes trying to get attention from people who don't care is really hard and maybe if you didnt try to get out from that situation you'll stuck in the middle of time for forever. And all you need is yourself and nothing else.

2 comments: